Overseas Travel Guide

Visiting from Outside of Canada

Visitors from outside of Canada require a valid passport to enter the country.

For further information on border crossing, please contact:

Canada Border Services Agency
Box 220 Coutts AB, T0K 0N0
Phone: 1.800.461.9999 (within Canada)
Phone: 1.204.983.3500 (outside Canada)
Website: www.cbsa.gc.ca

USA Citizens: Citizens of the United States are required to provide proof of citizenship upon entry to Canada. You must provide a valid passport or picture I.D. along with either a birth certificate or a voter’s registration card. Permanent residents of the USA should also have their green card. For more information visit www.cbsa.gc.ca.

See US Ports of Entry

Find your perfect Campground